What is this?
I will be organising a small GvG tournament with a best of three KO system. The idea is very simple and came from the Old School Scrimmages organised earlier this year by [Flux]. This tournament is meant to be a competitive yet friendly competition where creativity is highlighted. There are skills, insignia's, weapons and professions banned to promote diversity. The tournament will be small. It will either be a 2 team or 4 team tournament. The rounds will be best of three. If this tournament becomes a succes and won't be too much trouble for me to organise I will most likely organise it every 2 weeks or once a month.
- Only Health, Energy and Stonefist insignias allowed.
- No armor inscriptions on weapons. +10 armor on shields is allowed.
- Banned skills are banned.
- No botting.
- Have to pay your entry money atleast 3 days before the tournament.
- Have to show up on time or you will lose your price money plus entry money.
- No flux for november.
- Teamcaptain has to be available to pm's from the organisers.
- Changing players during the tournament is allowed.
- Dc's: if a player doesn't load into the match the match will be played again. If a dc happens during the match it is up to both teams if they want to continue or wait an amount of time for the reconnect like it would during a regular (m)AT match.
- If the match is to be replayed due to a dc while loading, the builds aren't allowed to be changed anymore.
- Volunteers have to be able to join guilds to observe, commentate and check the bans.
- Every player has to ping their build and armor so the volunteers will be able to check for bans and to put the builds easily online on memorial.redeemer.biz.
- Every player has to be on a PvP character so they are able to ping their equipment.
Dervishes: Full ban including scythes.
Remember: Only Health, Energy and Stonefist insignias allowed, no armor inscriptions on weapons and no flux use during november. +10 armor on shields is allowed.
Entry money: 250 Zkeys as deposit. The guild will get it back with additional price money once they've played the whole tournament.
Donations: I will be donating X amount of stacks depending on interest from the community and to pay the volunteers.
Based on finishing:
- With a 2 team tournament: 70%-30% + entry money
- With a 4 team tournament: 40%-30%-20%-10% + entry money
1 hour after the cAT starts. I reckon that is 9pm CET and 8 pm GMT. Double check with your timezone please.
Break inbetween matches:
- 2 team tournament: 10 minute break inbetween matches to discuss and reroll builds.
- 4 team tournament: Every 35 minutes the matches will start.
Penalties for not showing up or playing the games too late will be discussed.
30 minutes before the first round the teamcaptains will come together and /roll 100 once. The one who scored highest points will choose the first and third map. The other team chooses the second map. The teams will be responsible that the discussed guild hall is available to play on.
I will need some help to make this tournament roll smoothly. There will be small rewards for people who want to invest time and effort with me to make this tournament happen. Volunteers need to be able to change guilds.
- Streaming and recording: 5 Zkeys per recorded match.
- Commentary: 20 Zkeys per recorded match.
- Checking for banned skills and armor per team/match: 5 Zkeys.
- Putting correct builds on memorial.redeemer.biz per match: 5 Zkeys.
- Teamcaptain has to trade Ra The Last Ranger 250 Zkeys as deposit and entry money atleast 3 days before the tournament starts.
- First pays first comes.
- Teamcaptain has to give a teamname and proposed 8 players for the tournament. These players may change during the tournament.
- Teamcaptain has to be online 30 minutes before the tournament starts so Guild Halls can be sorted.
- If it won't be possible for the team to form up they will have to notice Ra The Last Ranger 3 days before the tournament and they will get their entry money back. Any time later and their entry money is lost and will be divided between the volunteers and players of the tournament.
If you want to donate Zkeys you can trade Ra The last Ranger. I will be holding a spreadsheet to keep track of all donations for if the tournament is to be cancelled the money will be refunded.
If there are any problems you should pm Ra The Last Ranger or pm me on this forum.
It will be very unlikely that the bans will be changed but if you see skills which would be a problem you should pm me aswell and I might think about it.
I hope to see you the 26th of november :)
Ra The Last Ranger