- My theory is that Hashberry, Sistrens and Bahita Nabsjoo may actually be 2 people sharing 3 accounts.
- Hashberry and Sistrens sync often in RA, however, when people accused Sistrens of being Bahita Nabsjoo we saw frequently Bahita Nabsjoo playing with Sistrens on monk in RA together. Yet Hashberry was never syncing with the both of them.
- Bahita Nabsjoo hated my guts. He would always use the fact that I online dated someone from Guild Wars as a kind of insult to me. We used to be friends and I knew he was gay, so I sent him a picture of my bf at the time to show him that he wasn't some ugly nerd online. Now Sistrens has posted about how I have online dated an "ugly spaniard" even though Sistrens himself has not been privvy to any of that information and it is weird that he would know something like that about me. Sure he may have heard I date someone online, but "ugly spaniard" implies that he has seen the picture that I sent to Bahita. And my e-boyfriend was not Spanish, but may appear to be Spanish to someone who wouldn't know his nationality.
- Sistrens also had a name similar to one that Bahita Nabsjoo used to have on his Characters. Something similar like "Mhedlina etc" that Bahita had played in the past on monk.
- There has also been reports from some in HA who play with QeKz and Sistrens that Sistrens is the 'same person' as Hash; like QeKz jokingly asking questions such as "are you playing with yourself?"
- Sistrens has been known to bot in Random Arenas from many players. Many would agree with the fact he has used a bot on Mesmer at least as early as a month or so ago. Some months ago I was in a guild, undercover, in the QeKz alliance. I said in the alliance chat that I thought Sistrens Formation was botting on mesmer. I don't mind people who bot on mesmer, but I just think it's fair that people know. QeKz people, such as Sr Noob Monk, agreed that Sistrens was using a bot aswell. But someone who was very quick defend Sistrens was either Windrider or Hashberry, can't recall which but was definitely one of those 2 and I'll ask someone who witnessed this if they remember. The key thing here that was said, regardless of which of them said it, was that Sistrens was described by this person as a "g11 player" and, therefore, was not a bot. There are a few g11 players. Windrider is one of them though. Sistrens, I think, is lying about who he actually is.
SECOND: 'anonymous' (forum user)
- Windrider Tormentor uses his alt(s) (Orange M O N K/Three Melee Fails/H E A D C U T [chmp] and pretends to be an entirely new person or 'friend of qekz' rather than just himself on an alt. He's deeply adamant on his main that he does not use alts but I am 100% sure that this is his alt account.
- This account has pmed me disgusting things to harass me similar to the harassment I receive on this forum but in PM where he likes to say that he's a friend of QeKz. Even though he'll show up with no armor but standard PvP gear and play the same AoG grenth dervish builds that Windrider uses. I've also got his accounts added under their original older names, which have been deleted, that is further suspicious.
- I've also never seen HEADCUT in a team with Windrider Tormentor despite the fact they are supposedly just such close 'friends'. But I have seen HEADCUT in teams with other QeKz players.
- This leads me to believe that he really doesn't want people to believe that it is him using an alt, it's something he's conscious about. Let me say also there's nothing wrong with using an alt. But it's the denial that makes me wonder why he is so self conscious about being 'known'?
- He denies ever using any alts at all, despite the fact it is obvious and people who have either been reported by him or sync with him know that it is Windrider. There's simply too much circumstantial evidence and most of RA know that QeKz use alts in dead hours or when they want to report someone or when they just want to finish their 25 wins.
- Also, the language used on both accounts are exactly the same, there's no difference in typing and both accounts are just so angry when they see me, you can tell straight away that it's him because of this and all above.
- So, someone who wants to be anonymous on a forum...coupled with the fact that there is someone using alt(s) that is deeply self conscious about being 'found out' for using alts in game...coupled with the fact that both flame and hate me beyond what a normal person would...and if windrider did not have an account on teamquitter then how do they have exactly the same insults both ingame and on the forum...
- Furthermore, when I called out 'Anonymous' in another thread for being Windrider Tormentor, he decided to say that he was not "Tormentor, Paradox or Raffy". Why would he say Tormentor instead of Windrider? He is either close enough to Windrider as a friend or acquaintance to describe him as "Tormentor", or the more likely option is that he wants to be known himself as "Tormentor" so that's the name he calls himself by and not 'Windrider' which most people use to say who he is and is actually the first part of his char's IGN that he plays mostly on.
- Anonymous is on good terms with QeKz judging by his forum posts. Let us assume that what I said above, about Anonymous being Windrider, and Hashberry's involvement somewhere with Bahita and Sistrens, is correct for a second.
- Anonymous doesn't (or didn't) like Sistrens very much, judging by the previous forum posts where he says "Memories of Bahita Nabsjoo" in the thread regarding the identity of Sistrens, that wouldn't be something a friend of Sistrens would say if Sistrens is trying to defend his identity.
- Hashberry, funnily enough, is not on good terms with most of QeKz and has left the guild. He's flamed QeKz in the past and probably egos just clashed between himself and the other members somewhere, I don't know.
- It would make sense why Anonymous would then 'expose' Sistrens to be Bahita Nabsjoo. They all knew that they were sharing accounts, but their loyalty dies when they stop being friends. Something probably happened between the big egos and they went their separate ways but they still don't like each other and know each other's alts and different identities so 'Anonymous' felt fine to expose that since he doesn't have any obligations to Hashberry anymore due to the fact he left.
- Leading me to believe Anonymous is Windrider, or failing that, if he is not Windrider then he is almost certainly a member of QeKz. That's why the other options would be Raffy or Paradox Personation as to who 'Anonymous' is IG.