Go to page...     1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next

QQ Home  ~  Drama Central  ~  Introducing the Guild Wars $1,000 Tournament Series

Author Info Message
User avatar OP points: 56 Reply points: 1,231 Location: Hollywood
Since Guild Wars 1 is currently not receiving any sponsorship, I've decided to sponsor it myself!

Starting in August, and each month afterward, the team that wins the mAT will receive $1,000.

To qualify for this reward, teams MUST be active in the game for the entire 3-4 week period leading up to each mAT (there is a spacing of 4-5 weeks between each mAT, so this gives people a week after each mAT to reform if they want to). Teams need to be active in both daily AT's AND in Ladder play. Since I am able to log into to this game basically all day, it will be easy for me to monitor Ladder activity.

I will also monitor individual players to make sure they are actively playing the game. If you have a guild member who only logs on a few times a month, they will NOT receive the mAT prize money if your guild wins.

There will also be prizes for lower ranked teams!! If your team plays actively throughout the month and plays ALL of the swiss rounds of the mAT, but is not able to make the top 16, each member will receive Zaishen Keys from me. I will have to figure out exactly how many keys each player will receive, but it will be a sizable amount. If your guild is not able to play the mAT for some reason, but you played actively throughout the month, I will still give you Zaishen Keys.

Also, for these prizes to happen, the mAT must have at least 32 REAL guilds playing. The whole point of this project is to bring activity back to the game. If there isn't a sufficient amount of activity happening, then I'm not giving out prizes.

PLEASE SHARE THIS INFORMATION ON ALL OTHER GUILD WARS WEBSITES AND GAMING FORUMS.

Special Rules:

* Core members of Zuranthium's guild will receive a higher prize amount if the guild wins the mAT. These people will also receive a monthly salary even if the guild does not win the mAT. (Call this "unfair" if you want but I'm not going to hand out my own money to this community if I'm not enjoying the game. For me to enjoy the game, I require a guild that is dedicated and able to play at a high skill level)

* If Happy Feet's guild wins the mAT, those players will receive their prize money from Happy Feet. He loves to talk about how much money he has, so he can pay for their winnings.
i sign up tP!
Praeterea Anima Est Immortalis GoD
User avatar OP points: 44 Reply points: 980 Location: NRW, Germany
finally Zurrie is buying his gold trim^^ I love to see him still failing with a team of mercenaries :mrgreen:
OP points: 24 Reply points: 345
save me a spot for your guild next month
OP points: 12 Reply points: 154
Lol I'd play for your guild ;)
User avatar OP points: 56 Reply points: 1,231 Location: Hollywood
Since two people messaged me about this already, I would also like to point out that donations are welcome. I can increase the monthly prize amount if people donate. The higher the prize, the more competition the game will have.
Zuranthium wrote:
If Happy Feet's guild wins the mAT, those players will receive their prize money from Happy Feet. He loves to talk about how much money he has, so he can pay for their winnings.

OP points: 38 Reply points: 126
Ill join your guild zurrie, what's the salary?

Justin Belieber, it's a life choice.
User avatar OP points: 8 Reply points: 107
if you again offer us some money, we will forfeit the mat with [mean] (again).
now we can official thank you. thanks!

Guys, just 3 more forfeits and we can buy us our reallife-goldcape and run around the city posing!
if you again offer us some money, we will forfeit the mat with [mean] (again).
now we can official thank you. thanks!

Guys, just 3 more forfeits and we can buy us our reallife-goldcape and run around the city posing!

...what?
Remember that time I dc'd and tried to give you a gold with [np] you owe me bro

Justin Belieber, it's a life choice.
OP points: 29 Reply points: 250

Reply to topic
Page 1 of 20   |   289 posts
Go to page...     1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next
Print view  |  Previous topic  |  Next topic